Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the company.
How to obtain your personnel file - HPE
Advice and reference info from members. (Updated February 8, 2018.) Contact the HPAA volunteers: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If HPI, member instructions on how to obtain your personnel file: HPI Personnel File )
Former employee. Send an email to request your personnel file:
- If you left the
Hewlett-Packard Company before November 1, 2015 -- or if
you left HP Inc. (HPI) on or after November 1, 2015
-- you are a former employee of HP Inc. -- regardless of which part of
HP you left.
- If you left the Hewlett
Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) on or after November 1,
If you transitioned to DXC or Micro Focus, it is treated as though you left HPE to join another company.
- DXC Technology: HR Support for Employees Who Have Left The Company
- Micro Focus: Micro Focus UK and US Headquarters (scroll down)
First -- Which Company am I a former employee or retiree of? HPI, or HPE, or multiple companies? Given HP's complex history of acquisitions, divestitures, and spinoffs, the company that you are a former employee of may not be obvious. Before contacting one of the HP-related companies, check here: Which Company
Most of the current personnel record information can be found in Workday, accessible via the HPE Portal.
Older records were scanned and reside in a system called OFIS -- Optical File Imaging System.
Here is the path for an HPE employee to find their OFIS personnel records:
Start at the HPE Portal
- Select Top Tools
- HR Home
- Personal Information (near middle of page toward the right-hand side) This opens more links toward the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to see them.
- HR Personnel Records (OFIS) (This is under Misc, on right-hand side of page.)
- Select "OFIS - Click Here to Launch" (If you are blocked with a certificate error, click the "ignore" link several times until you get through.)
- Select "My HR Documents"
- Enter your employee ID on the
next screen and select "Search." Be sure and
include any leading zeros.
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise -- or have a defined retirement or termination date, join the HPAA. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2018 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the company.