Join the Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association (no charge).
▪ Compare notes on US
Retiree and COBRA WFR health plans
– year-round and during Annual Enrollment.
▪ Share advice with other members on the transition process
– WFR, redeployment, retirement, severance, health transition,
commissions, patents, UI...
▪ See US job openings from employers interested in recruiting HP alumni.
▪ Reconnect with past colleagues who know you and your work
– through exclusive LinkedIn groups.
You are eligible to join if you were formerly a regular, direct
employee of Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, or HP
or have a defined retirement or termination date.
Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members, there is no charge.
The Hewlett-Packard Alumni
Association is operated by former employees who volunteer their
time. It is not endorsed or supported by HP.