Leaving HPI or HPE
Use our ASAP Checklist immediately – before you lose access to HP's internal systems. Advice from alumni on the many things you need to do as soon as you know you know you are leaving – and in the following few weeks.
Read "What I wish I had known before I left" -- comments from members: Wish I Had Known.
Advice and info on returning to HPI, HPE, DXC, or Micro Focus -- including informal and formal restrictions.
Join the Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association (no charge).
Helping each other with the transition -- and with life after HP:
▪ Share advice with other members on the transition process – WFR, redeployment, retirement, severance, health transition, commissions, patents, UI...
▪ Reconnect with those who know you and your work.
▪ Mutual help on health coverage -- COBRA, retirement, Medicare, open-market. Annual Enrollment, discounts.
▪ US job openings from employers recruiting ex-HPers.
▪ Discuss personal finance issues -- such as Social Security and stock -- from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Post technical questions to a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Discover local and online groups – business units and divisions, acquisitions, spinoffs, and more.
You are eligible to join if you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise– or have a defined retirement or termination date. Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members, there is no charge.
Join here (No charge, thanks to our Supporting Members.)
The Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association is operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not endorsed or supported by HP.
© 2017 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported.