▪ Compare notes on US HP retiree
and COBRA health plans year-round and during Annual
Reconnect with past colleagues who know you and your work
through LinkedIn groups.
▪ Find HP's discounts
Discuss US personal finance issues from an ex-HP
▪ See US job openings from employers recruiting
Post your technical questions on the HPAA TechTalk forum
– a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Discover the local and online
groups that suit your needs – US, international, business
units and divisions, acquisitions, spinoffs, and more.
You are eligible to join if you were formerly a regular, direct
employee of Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, or HP
or have a defined retirement or termination date.
Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members, there is no charge.
Join here (No
charge, thanks to our Supporting Members.)
1. There is useful information for all
former employees on the
official HP retiree website -- including benefits, discounts,
contacts, and change of address.
2. If you are still in the workforce, join
the HPAA's networking and job-post
groups on LinkedIn.
3. There is probably an informal online
group for each organization you have worked in – including HP
acquisitions and spinoffs. Directory of
professional and social groups for HP alumni and current employees.
For example, there are large groups for
alumni. And there are many local clubs.
returning to HP as a direct employee, as a contractor, or through an
5. Retiree assignment between the two
- All US retirees who left before November 1,
2015 -- including retirees of acquired companies -- have been
assigned to HP Inc.
- Those on the Pre-2003 Retiree Program -- whether retired from
HPI or HPE and whenever they retired -- are (or will be)
assigned to HP Inc.
- Retirees from Hewlett Packard Enterprise on or after November 1,
2015 who are not on the Pre-2003 Retiree Program are (or will be)
assigned to HPE.
6. Check out the HP-supported
local Retiree Clubs in the US and around the world.
(If you are in the process of
leaving HP or have recently left, use our "ASAP
Checklist" for advice and mutual help – developed by HPAA
members – on the many things you have to do before you lose access to
HP's internal systems and in the following few weeks.)
The Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association is
operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not
endorsed or supported by HP.