Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported. Join us!
US Job Openings
The HPAA's hp_alumni_jobs email distribution
list has two functions:
If you are already a member of the Jobs
If you are an HPAA member -- but not a member of the Jobs List:
1. Send a note from the email account you use for your HPAA membership to firstname.lastname@example.org (The subject and content do not matter -- no one sees your note.)
2. Yahoo's system will send a reply asking you to confirm your request. (If you don't see the reply in a couple of minutes, check your Spam, Junk, or Updates folder or tab. In Gmail, click "More" or "All Mail" to find the Spam folder.)
3. Reply to the confirmation email. Unless you have a Yahoo ID, don't use the link in the email -- just send a reply. (Again, the subject and content do not matter.)
4. HPAA volunteers will check the member roster and approve your request -- normally within 48 hours. Yahoo will then send you an email.
- Contact the HPAA volunteer team: email@example.com
For the full list of HPAA services: HPAA on one page
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP, HPInc, or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join the HP Alumni Association. Transition, Benefits, and Finance forums. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2020 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.