Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported. Join us!
US Job Openings
The HPAA's hp_alumni_jobs email distribution
list has two functions:
If you are already a member of the Jobs
If you are an HPAA member -- but not a member of the Jobs List:
1. Send a note from the email account you use for your HPAA membership to firstname.lastname@example.org (The subject and content do not matter -- no one sees your note.)
2. Yahoo's system will send a reply asking you to confirm your request. (If you don't see the reply in a couple of minutes, check your spam or junk folder. In Gmail, click "More" or "All Mail" to find the Spam folder.)
3. Reply to the confirmation email. Unless you have a Yahoo ID, don't use the link in the email -- just send a reply. (Again, the subject and content do not matter.)
4. HPAA volunteers will check the member roster and approve your request -- normally within 48 hours. Yahoo will then send you an email.
- Contact the HPAA volunteer team: email@example.com
For the full list of HPAA services: HPAA on one page
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join HPAlumni. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2020 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.