Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.
"HPAlumni Flash" emails
Mutual help with life after HP. Succinct intermittent email. No corporate or product news.
If you are already a member of this email
If you are not receiving the once-a-month "HPAlumni Flash" emails:
1. Send a note from the email account you use for your HPAA membership to firstname.lastname@example.org (The subject and content do not matter -- no one sees your note.)
2. Yahoo's system will send a reply asking you to confirm your request. (If you don't see the reply in a couple of minutes, check your spam or junk folder. In Gmail, click "More" or "All Mail.")
3. Reply to the confirmation email. Unless you have a Yahoo ID, don't use the link in the email -- just send a reply. (Again, the subject and content do not matter.)
4. HPAA volunteers will check the member roster and approve your request -- normally within 48 hours. Yahoo will then send you an email.
- Turn off once-a-month "HPAlumni Flash" emails without leaving the HPAA.
- Contact the HPAA volunteer team: email@example.com
For the full list of HPAA services: HPAA on one page
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join HPAlumni. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2019 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.