Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported. Join us!
Purpose of this online forum: Mutual help on severance, cashflow, Unemployment and Trade Adjustment Assistance, job searching...
Much of what members have discussed in the forum has been organized and added to the advice in our ASAP Checklist -- what to do before losing access to the company's internal systems and in the following few weeks.
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise -- or are in the process of leaving -- join the HPAA at no charge.
If you are already a member of this
The HPAA has several online forums. If you are an HPAA member but not a member of this particular forum:
1. Send a note from the email account you use for your HPAA membership to firstname.lastname@example.org (The subject and content do not matter -- no one sees your note.)
2. Yahoo's system will send a reply asking you to confirm your request. (If you don't see the reply in a couple of minutes, check your spam or junk folder. In Gmail, click "More" or "All Mail" to find the Spam folder.)
3. Reply to the confirmation email. Unless you have a Yahoo ID, don't use the link in the email -- just send a reply. (Again, the subject and content do not matter.)
4. HPAA volunteers will check the member roster and approve your request -- normally within 48 hours. Yahoo will then send you an email.
- Contact the HPAA volunteer team: email@example.com
For the full list of HPAA services: HPAA on one page
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join HPAlumni. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2020 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.