The Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association is operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not endorsed or supported by HPI or HPE.
Trademarks. The "HP Alumni" and "HP Connections" logos are trademarks of the HP Alumni Association, Inc.
Disclaimer. The information contained in this web site, or sites linked to it, is provided as a service to the community, and does not constitute financial, legal, or personal advice. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and associated sites. As financial, legal, and personal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and finances and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided here should be used as a substitute for the personal advice of competent financial, legal, and personal advisors.
Discussion Forums. Posts are traceable and archived. Posts are the responsibility of the authors. By joining the HPAA, you agree to accept the terms of the Member Agreement and Posting Policy. The HPAA may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any HPAA services where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, and the content of any such communications. The HPAA, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. The HPAA retains the right, without obligation, to remove messages that include any material the HPAA deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unacceptable.
Job Posts. A job post is the responsibility of the author and does not signify an endorsement by the Association.
Advertising. The HPAA has no control over the advertising that is displayed on Yahoo Groups, LinkedIn Groups, Yahoo emails, or LinkedIn emails -- and receives no revenue from it.
Yahoo Groups Privacy:
- Your membership in a Yahoo Group is private -- it is not visible to other members of the Group.
- If you post on a Yahoo Group, your email address is visible to other Group members -- and in the emails sent to other Group members.
LinkedIn Groups Privacy:
- Your membership in any LinkedIn Group is visible to other members of the same Group who visit your profile.
- Members in any LinkedIn Group can see the member list, and send a limited number of messages to other members through LinkedIn, but email addresses are not exposed.
- More of your LinkedIn profile is visible to other members of the same LinkedIn Group.
- Certain HPAA groups on LinkedIn Groups are "unlisted" -- as indicated by a padlock icon next to the group name. They are only visible on your LinkedIn profile to those who are also members of the same LinkedIn Group. Joining unlisted groups does not broadcast to your LinkedIn connections.
- The HPAA does not sell, share, or rent member email addresses with any other organization or company.
- The HPAA does not have member postal addresses.
© 2017 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported.