Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the company.
Join us! Guide to the HP Alumni Association.
Join the HPAA If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise – or have a defined retirement or termination date – join the HP Alumni Association. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
Due to limitations in Yahoo and LinkedIn, each of our forums,
email lists, and groups has a separate membership
Select the HPAA services that fit your situation and
from this menu of HPAA services...
Discussion Forums use the Yahoo Groups system --
but a Yahoo account is not required. Free HPAA membership is required.
- US Benefits Forum. Mutual help on health coverage -- COBRA, retirement, Medicare, open-market. Decoding Annual Enrollment. Other company-administered benefits such as discounts. Join Benefits Forum Change Address Unsubscribe
Email Lists use the Yahoo Groups system -- but a Yahoo account is
not required. Free HPAA membership is required.
- Remembrance Email List. Obituary announcements about current and former HP, HP Inc, and HPE employees. Join, Submit, Change Address, or Unsubscribe
LinkedIn professional networking groups operated by the HPAA. Reconnect with people who know you and your work. Find ex-HPers where you would like to work. Even if not currently looking for a job. HPAA membership is not required. The "From" address of a LinkedIn Groups email gives the name of the group.
- "HP Connections." If you are a current or former employee of HP, HPE, an HP acquisition or spinoff. Reconnect. Career issues. Post job openings. 81,000 members. Join HP Connections Group Change Address
- "EDS Alumni." If you are former employee of Electronic Data Systems. Reconnect. Benefits, finance, and career issues specifically related to service with Electronic Data Systems Corp. 45,000 members. Join EDS Alumni Group Change Address
- See our directory of 190 informal HP-related social and professional groups around the world.
Local events and online webinars
- US local events sponsored by the HPAA and other HP-related organizations. Local events
- Worldwide. More than 190 HP-related local and online groups worldwide: local groups, business units and divisions, acquisitions, spinoffs, and more.
- Online seminars and presentations on topics of interest – from an ex-HP perspective. Webinar slides and recordings.
About the HPAA. Contact the HPAA, change your email address, meet the volunteer team.
How do I?. Change HPAA email address, change to daily digests, browse forums, reinstate membership, etc.
Questions or comments to: email@example.com
(Updated December 4, 2017.)
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise -- or have a defined retirement or termination date, join the HPAA. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2018 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the company.