Stock and Options - HP, HPI, HPE, DXC, Micro Focus, etc.
Advice and reference info from members.
Where is my stock?
Lost stock and dividends:
Info for former employees on stock issues --
including options and SARs, etc:
Stock in predecessor companies:
HP Employee Stock Purchase cost basis before the HP Breakup:
- 1959 through 2000: HPAA's HP Employee Stock Purchase Spreadsheet. Employee Stock Purchase Plan FMV's and Prices – 6/59 through 1/01. Includes the exact amounts that employees paid taxes on -- for employee stock purchase and service awards. Includes stock splits and the Agilent and Verigy spinoffs. Developed by a team of HPAA members.
- Reference example for the HPAA's stock purchase spreadsheet, by Tom von Alten.
- 2000 through 2010: Official "SOP Historical FMVs & Purchase Prices." Document sent to HPAA by HP Global Equity Administration on October 14, 2013.
- 2011 through 2013: Official "ESPP Historical FMVs & Purchase Prices." Document sent to HPAA by HP Global Equity Administration on October 14, 2013.
- HP Share Ownership Plan (SOP) tax reporting. Very helpful information collected by HPAA member Alan Silverstein and posted on his personal website: HP SOP Tax Reporting Info (revised Dec 11, 2013.)
Taxes on options:
- Option exercise -- obtaining your annual W-2 Wage and Tax Statement. You need your W-2 from the company if you exercised any options during the year -- even if you did not work for the company during that year. (You will also get a 1099-B from the broker. You need both documents for every option exercise.) How to obtain your annual W-2 or final Earnings Statement
- Advice from HPAA members: Stock Option Advice
HP investor purchase cost basis:
Which investors control the companies?
- HPI - NASDAQ Ownership Summary
- HPE - NASDAQ Ownership Summary
- DXC - NASDAQ Ownership Summary
For more mutual help on these topics and many others, join the HP Alumni Association. You are eligible to join if you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HP Inc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise– or have a defined retirement or termination date. Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members, there is no charge to join the HP Alumni Association.
The Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association is an independent volunteer organization of former HP, HP Inc, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees – and current employees in the process of leaving. Operated by former employees who volunteer their time; not endorsed or supported by HPI or HPE.
© 2018 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by HPI or HPE.