Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported. Join us!
HP Alumni Association Menu
Select the HP Alumni Association services that fit
your situation and interests from this menu.
If leaving or recently left, see our
ASAP Checklist -- what to
do before losing access to the company's internal systems and in the
following few weeks.
If leaving or recently left, see our ASAP Checklist -- what to do before losing access to the company's internal systems and in the following few weeks.
Join HPAA at no charge. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HPInc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise -- or are in the process of leaving – join the HP Alumni Association No login or password involved. No charge, thanks to HPAA members. Change address or unsubscribe
HPAA's U.S. Forums and Email Lists. Free HPAA membership is required.
Verizon is shutting down the Yahoo Groups discussion system in mid-December. Meanwhile, join our current Yahoo Groups following the instructions below. We'll get you transitioned to our new provider.
- HP Alumni News. [HPAlumniNews] For all HPAA members. Succinct monthly emails with links to information for U.S. HP/HPInc/HPE alumni on topics such as HP-related stock, networking, discounts, and local events. (No corporate or product news.) Recent Issues Join the HPAA Change address or unsubscribe
- Benefits Forum. [HPAA Benefits] Discuss U.S. HP/HPInc/HPE COBRA and retiree health benefits, including Annual Enrollment and transition to Medicare. Moderated. Join Benefits Change address or unsubscribe
- Finance Forum. [HPAA Finance] Discuss U.S. pension, employee stock, Social Security, and other personal finance issues from an ex-HP/HPInc/HPE perspective. Moderated. Join Finance Change address or unsubscribe
HPAA's Worldwide LinkedIn groups.
- HP Connections group on LinkedIn. For current and former employees of HP, HPInc, HPE, an HP acquisition or spinoff. Reconnect with people who know you and your work -- even if you aren't currently looking. See openings posted by recruiters and hiring managers specifically looking for HP/HPInc/HPE experience and expertise. 81,000 members. Moderated. Join HP Connections on Linkedin
- EDS Alumni group on LinkedIn. For former employees of EDS. Reconnect with people who know you and your work -- even if you aren't currently looking. See openings posted by recruiters and hiring managers specifically looking for EDS experience and expertise. 45,000 members. Moderated. Join EDS Alumni on LinkedIn
Worldwide social and professional groups. Use our directory of 190 informal HP-related social and professional groups worldwide -- sites, regions, and countries; divisions and business units; HP predecessors and spinoffs; functional areas; special interests.
HPAA's Employee Stock Guide. With any employer, no one but you really cares about your employment-related stock. Due to the HP Breakup, you may have stock in up to seven HP-related companies. It may not all be held in the same place. Many find stray accounts -- or need to retrieve stock or dividends turned over to a state as "unclaimed." With each spinoff, the cost basis for your shares changed. You could pay taxes twice on the same income. Your heirs won't need to know your cost basis, but will need to find all the shares. An HP Alumni team developed a step-by-step process to find and protect your stock. Employee Stock (HPAA membership not required.)
LinkedIn Tips and Traps. Reconnect with people who know you and your work -- even if you aren't currently looking. LinkedIn is very powerful -- but works differently than you might think. LinkedIn Tips and Traps
About the HPAA. Contact the HPAA, change your email address, meet the volunteer team.
Questions or comments to: email@example.com
(Updated Nov 8, 2020.)
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP, HPInc, or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join the HP Alumni Association. Helping each other with life after HP. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2020 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.