Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported. Join us!
HP Alumni Association Menu
Select the HP Alumni Association services that fit
your situation and interests from this menu.
If leaving or recently left, see our
ASAP Checklist -- what to
do before losing access to the company's internal systems and in the
following few weeks.
If leaving or recently left, see our ASAP Checklist -- what to do before losing access to the company's internal systems and in the following few weeks.
Join HPAA at no charge. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, HPInc, or Hewlett Packard Enterprise -- or are in the process of leaving – join the HP Alumni Association No login, no password. No charge, thanks to HPAA members. Change address or unsubscribe
HPAA's Forums and Email Lists use the
Yahoo Groups system -- but a Yahoo account is not needed.
- HP Alumni News. [HPAlumniNews] For all HPAA members. Succinct monthly emails with links to information useful to former U.S. HP and HPE employees -- such as employee stock, networking, discounts, and local events. (No corporate or product news.) Recent Issues Join the HPAA Change address or unsubscribe
- Benefits Forum. [HPAA Benefits] Discuss HP and HPE benefits, primarily health coverage -- COBRA, HP retiree, Aon open-market plans, and transition to Medicare. Moderated. Join Benefits Change address or unsubscribe
- Finance Forum. [HPAA Finance] Discuss pension, employee stock, Social Security, and other personal finance issues from an ex-HP/HPE perspective. Moderated. Join Finance Change address or unsubscribe
- Transition Forum. [HPAA Transition] Discuss short-term issues when leaving HP or HPE -- such as severance, cashflow, UI, TAA, and decoding the flood of exit paperwork. Moderated. Join Transition Change address or unsubscribe
HPAA's LinkedIn professional groups use the LinkedIn Groups
system. Free LinkedIn account is
required. How to
easily set up a LinkedIn account
- HP Connections group on LinkedIn. For current and former employees of HP, HPE, an HP acquisition or spinoff. Jobs posted by recruiters and hiring managers specifically looking for HP experience and expertise. 81,000 members. Moderated. Join HP Connections
- EDS Alumni group on LinkedIn. For former employees of EDS. Jobs posted by recruiters and hiring managers specifically looking for EDS experience and expertise. Discussions related to EDS service. 45,000 members. Moderated. Join EDS Alumni
LinkedIn is very powerful -- but works differently than you might think. Reconnect with people who know you and your work. Be found by recruiters and hiring managers. LinkedIn Tips and Traps
See our directory of 190 informal HP-related social and professional groups worldwide: local groups, business units and divisions, HP predecessors and spinoffs, and special interests.
About the HPAA. Contact the HPAA, change your email address, meet the volunteer team.
Questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Updated Jun 13, 2020.)
For more mutual help on this topic and many others, join the independent HP Alumni Association. If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join HPAlumni via email. Transition, Benefits, and Finance forums. No charge, thanks to HPAA members.
© 2020 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported by any company.