Site Map    Contacts    Benefits    Medicare    Stock    Pension    Finance    Working    Leaving HP/HPE    Companies    Join HPAA

U.S. HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) financial benefits contacts

Advice from alumni discussions. Not officially endorsed or supported. Join at no charge. (Updated May 7, 2022.)  Comments: info3@hpalumni.org 

This is a supplement to HPAA's main contact directory for former employees of HP, HPE, and related companies: hpalumni.org/contacts

If leaving or recently left, see our ASAP Checklist.

"Potential Private Retirement Benefit" letter from Social Security. If "Type of Benefit" is "A" -- you rolled to a different plan, bought an annuity, or took cash. How to decode and what to do: hpalumni.org/PotentialBenefitLetter.

Leaving HPE   Official "Leaving HPE" site  Note: Depending on age, years of service, and other factors, you may qualify for what HP confusingly calls the Pre-2003 HP Retiree Medical Program ("2003" refers to the year in which the program was changed, not year of retirement.)  Member checklist

Pension, 401(k)  (Fidelity) 1-800-409-4015 (Outside US 1-508-787-9902 collect.) Fidelity  (Don't go to a local Fidelity office.)   Member advice

Payroll, W-2  HPE US Former Employee Site    Member advice

Stock  Check both HPE sites: HPE Investor Relations [scroll down]    HPE Worldwide Former Employee Sites    Member advice  

Former employee contacts for all countries  HPE Worldwide Former Employee Sites

Member advice

The HPE Retirement Service Center is the primary administrator for Hewlett Packard Enterprise U.S. pension and 401(k) accounts, including any accounts for employees of companies that HPE acquired since the Nov 1, 2015 HPE spinoff (such as Cray and Nimble.) Operated by Fidelity Investments.
1-800-409-4015 (Outside US 1-508-787-9902 collect.) Fidelity (Don't go to a local Fidelity office.)

Note: The HP Retirement Service Center is the primary administrator for HP U.S. pension and 401(k) accounts, including any accounts that HP predecessor companies (such as Compaq, DEC, and EDS) may have had. Operated by Fidelity Investments.1-800-457-4015 (Outside US 1-508-787-9902 collect.) Fidelity (Don't go to a local Fidelity office.)   Member advice

For details of a U.S. employer retirement or health plan, obtain a copy of the legal Summary Plan Description ("SPD"). Log into the plan administrator's website or call. They are required by law to provide the SPD upon request. The current SPD takes precedence over any other written, online, or verbal information you may be given -- but is still subject to change. How to use an SPD

- EDS. If you were employed in the U.S. by EDS or "EDS, an HP Company" before January 1, 2009 you may have an EDS pension that you have forgotten about. Details: hpalumni.org/eds

- DEC. If you were employed by DEC prior to March 1, 1996, you may have a benefit under the HP Cash Account Pension Plan. Details: hpalumni.org/DEC

- Other predecessor companies. Details: hpalumni.org/contacts-OtherCompanies

- HPE Canada. https://content.ext.hpe.com/sites/CountrySupport/Canada_External_HRSupport.page

If you have an existing HP 401(k) or personal brokerage account at Fidelity, go to http://netbenefits.com and use your existing username and password. Otherwise, call Fidelity at 1-800-409-4015 (Outside US 1-508-787-9902 collect.) Fidelity (Don't go to a local Fidelity office.)

Time to untangle your stock! Depending on when and how you acquired HP or HPE stock, you may now have stock in up to six completely separate HP-related companies in various accounts -- or have missed cash payouts. An HP Alumni team has developed a process to determine what stock you should have and how to find it. https://www.hpalumni.org/stock

W-2 or final Earnings Statement.  hpalumni.org/Contacts-Payroll

Employment verification and experience letters for Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and related companies. Employment and Experience Verification

U.S. W-2 Wage and Tax Statement or Final Earnings Statement. You need your company W-2 if you exercised any options during the year -- even if you did not work for the company during that year. (You will also get a 1099-B from the broker. You need both documents for every option exercise.) How to obtain your annual W-2 or final Earnings Statement: hpalumni.org/Contacts-Payroll

Death or disability of a former employee. Member advice

If formerly a regular, direct U.S. employee of HP or HPE -- or are in the process of leaving -- join the HP Alumni Association. No charge, thanks to HPAA's Supporting Members.

 2022 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc.  By using this site you accept these terms  Operated by volunteers. Not officially endorsed or supported.