Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former
HP, HPI, and HPE employees – and
current employees in the process of leaving.
26,000 members. Operated by former employees who volunteer their time; not officially endorsed or supported.
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, or HP Inc. – or have a defined retirement or termination date – join our private Benefits, JobPost, and Finance forums. Also open to spouses, partners, or dependents of former employees who are receiving HP benefits. No charge to join, thanks to HPAA members. Join HPAA
If you are a current or former employee of HP, an HP acquisition, or a spinoff, join our 81,000-member LinkedIn network. HP Connections
Immediate assistance (HPAA membership not required.)
How to obtain your annual W-2 or final Earnings Statement: http://www.hpalumni.org/W-2-rev3
ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems... and in the following few weeks.
Which company am I (or will I be) a retiree of -- HPI, HPE, DXC, or Micro Focus? Which Company
▪ Advice on WFR, retirement, severance, health transition, UI, etc. – from people who have recently left.
▪ News and shared info on US Retiree and COBRA health plans, Annual Enrollment, discounts... HPAlumni Flash
▪ US job openings shared by fellow members and posted by employers.
▪ US Tax cost basis for HP and spinoff company stock.
▪ Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Answers to your technical questions from a friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local events and national webinars sponsored by the HPAA and other exHP groups.
Unofficial information about HP:
▪ The original HP Way and Corporate Objectives.
▪ Unofficial directory of acquisitions, divestitures, and spinoffs
More about the HPAA: Contact the HPAA, change your email address, meet the volunteer team. About
© 2017 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported.