Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former
HP, HP Inc, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees – and
current employees in the process of leaving.
26,000 members. Operated by former employees who volunteer their time; not officially endorsed or supported.
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of Hewlett-Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, or HP Inc. – or have a defined retirement or termination date – join at no charge, thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members. Join HPAA
If you are a current or former employee of HP, an HP acquisition, or a spinoff, join our 80,000-member LinkedIn network. Join HP Connections
Immediate assistance: (HPAA membership not required.)
▪ ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems.
▪ Wish I Had Known – members were asked: "What do you wish you had known before you left HP?"
▪ Split into HP Inc and Hewlett Packard Enterprise – stock, employment, rehire and transfer restrictions, retiree issues.
▪ Advice on WFR, retirement, severance, health transition, UI benefits, etc. – from US people who have recently left.
▪ News and shared information about US Retiree and COBRA health plans, Annual Enrollment, discounts, other benefits.
▪ Online webinars specifically for ex-HPers.
▪ US job openings from employers interested in recruiting HP alumni.
▪ US Tax cost basis for HP and spinoff company stock. Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Answers to your technical questions from a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local social and networking events sponsored by the HPAA and other organizations.
© 2016 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • Operated by former employees who volunteer their time. Not officially endorsed or supported.