Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former HP employees – and current employees in the process of leaving. Helping each other with life after HP
25,000 members. Operated by former HP employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett‑Packard Company.
If you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP – or have a defined retirement or termination date – you are eligible to join. Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members, there is no charge. Join: Leaving HP Join: Alumni/Retiree
If you are a current employee, the HPAA operates a 78,000-member LinkedIn network of current and former employees -- and provides transition planning advice from recent alumni.
Immediate assistance: (HPAA membership not required)
▪ ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems.
▪ Wish I Had Known – members were asked: "What do you wish you had known before you left HP?"
Free basic membership benefits:
▪ Advice on the process – from US people who have recently left – on WFR, retirement, severance, commissions, health transition, unemployment benefits, etc.
▪ News and shared information about US Retiree and COBRA health plans, Annual Enrollment, discounts, other benefits.
▪ Nationwide online webinars on topics of major interest to HP alumni.
▪ US job openings from employers interested in recruiting HP alumni.
▪ US Tax cost basis for HP and spinoff company stock. Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Answers to your technical questions from a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local social and networking events around the US.
Join at no charge:
▪ In the process of leaving HP: Join: Leaving HP
▪ HP alum or retiree: Join: Alumni/Retiree
Upgrade to Supporting Member:
▪ If the HPAA has been helpful to you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member.
The HPAA is made possible by Supporting Members and Sponsors.
© 2015 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • The HPAA is operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett-Packard Company.