Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former HP employees – and current HP employees in the process of leaving.
25,000 members. Operated by former HP employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett‑Packard Company.
You are eligible to join HPAlumni if you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP – or have a defined WFR, layoff, EER, retirement, resignation, or termination date. Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members and Sponsors, there is no charge.
(If you are a current employee, go to Current Employee for the HPAA's 75,000-member LinkedIn network, news, reference information, and advice from recent alumni.)
▪ ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems. (HPAA membership not required)
Basic membership benefits:
▪ Advice on the process from people who have recently left on WFR, retirement, severance, health transition, UI...
▪ News and discussion on US retiree and COBRA health plans, Annual Enrollment, discounts, retiree programs, other benefits.
▪ US job openings from employers interested in recruiting HP alumni.
▪ Tax cost basis for HP stock. Discuss financial issues from an ex-HP perspective.
▪ Post technical questions to a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Local social and networking events around the US.
Join at no charge:
▪ HP alumnus: Join: Alumni
▪ In the process of leaving through WFR, layoff, or EER program: Join: Layoff / WFR / EER
▪ In the process of leaving HP: Join: Leaving HP
▪ Retiree or in the process of retiring from HP: Join: Retirement
Upgrade to Supporting Member:
▪ If the HPAA has been helpful to you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • The HPAA is operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett-Packard Company.