Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association
Independent volunteer organization of former HP employees – and current HP employees in the process of leaving.
25,000 members. Operated by former HP employees who volunteer their time. Not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett‑Packard Company.
You are eligible to join HPAlumni if you were formerly a regular, direct employee of HP – or have a defined WFR, layoff, EER, retirement, resignation, or termination date. Thanks to the HPAA's Supporting Members and Sponsors, there is no charge.
(If you are a current employee, Networking and Information for Current Employees.)
▪ ASAP Checklist – what to do before losing access to HP internal systems. (HPAA membership not required)
How to join as a Basic Member (no charge):
▪ If you are an HP alumnus: Join: Alumni
▪ If you are in the process of leaving through WFR, layoff, or EER program: Join: Layoff / WFR / EER
▪ If you are in the process of leaving HP: Join: Leaving HP
▪ If you are retired or are in the process of retiring from HP: Join: Retirement
Basic Membership benefits:
▪ Advance your career by reconnecting with past colleagues worldwide through exclusive LinkedIn groups.
▪ Discuss career issues – such as networking, entrepreneurship, and consulting – from an ex‑HP perspective.
▪ See US job openings from employers interested in recruiting HP alumni.
▪ Share advice with other members on the transition process – WFR, redeployment, retirement, severance, health transition, commissions, patents, UI...
▪ Compare notes on US retiree and COBRA WFR health plans – year-round and during annual enrollment – and on retiree discounts and other benefits.
▪ Determine the tax cost basis for your HP stock – plus get advice on exercising options and other financial issues.
▪ Post your technical questions on the HPAA TechTalk forum – a knowledgeable, friendly community of engineers.
▪ Find out about local social and networking events around the country through once-or-twice-a-month HPAlumni Flash emails.
▪ Discover the local and online groups that suit your needs – US, international, business units and divisions, acquisitions, spinoffs, and more.
Full menu of services: Guide to the HPAA
Upgrade to Supporting Membership ($20/year):
▪ If you have received value from your HPAA membership, please pass it on. Upgrade to Supporting Membership
▪ Apply to post jobs to our members: Recruiter
▪ Post jobs: Post Jobs
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Alumni Association, Inc. • By using this site you accept these terms • The HP Alumni Association is operated by former employees who volunteer their time. It is not endorsed or supported by the Hewlett-Packard Company.